I recall that the framework was desireable, but a lot of the features of GAJ
could be sucked into Nautilus and possibly we don't need a separate app.
 Again this is just from memory, (in a conf, dont' have time to look it up
but wanted to chime in) but I'm sure someone from the release team can say
why.

sri