I apoligise if my remarks were taken personally, I did not mean to offend
anyone. But this is really important political, not technical question. Some
people like me are contributing to the project just because we share(d?) the
core values, like freedom and openness. No money involved, no business. And
issues like that is the good way to check the reality, if the values can
still be shared. Changing between gnome1 and gnome2 brought serious change
in values. Same for 2 to 3 change. Critical moment...
If that is a bad excuse for the heated discussion, at least that explains
why it is hot.

Sergey