Hello,

Any plan to add a suspend menu entry, or should we still use the
undiscoverable 'alt' trick? Newer GNOME version (3.6 ?) fixed the
problem of not being able to shutdown with another problem of not being
able to suspend, that's not an improvement... Or did I miss something?

Sorry if that was already discussed in the thread, I rekon I did not
read everything.

Regards,
Xavier Claessens.