Le 15/08/2013 16:30, Debarshi Ray a écrit :
> If you are using GMail (a proprietary web application) for your GNOME
> work, and then turn around and start objecting to the use of GitHub as
> another / secondary distribution channel for our code, then, yes, I do
> find it insincere.
>
> Running your own email infrastructure is much much more easier than
> replicating GitHub with free software.
>
> If you don't even care about the easy things, then who are you to hold
> others to even higher standards?

In fact, I'm not the one using GMail, so please look who you're
answering to...

This 100% free software thing is just a goal. Would you throw a stone to
a Linux user which uses Flash ? If you do, he may prefer to run it under
Windows, where noone will nag him about it.

He has a GMail account, right. Does this mean he loses his rights to
disagree on a decision ?