On Thu, September 12, 2013 1:40 pm, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> Hey,
>
> we are having a Montreal summit again this year. We have a wiki page to
collect information about it here:

>   http://live.gnome.org/Montreal2013
>
> Please feel free to fill this up with useful information, like topics you
> would like to work on, etc. In particular, the participants list might be
> useful to organize some car sharing for people coming from the Boston area.

Also, there's a form to fill out if you need travel sponsorship here:

https://wiki.gnome.org/Montreal2013/travelsponsorship

The deadline is September 26 and since it's tight timing, the requests
will be evaluated as quickly as possible so people can book their travel.

karen