On Fri, 2015-02-13 at 21:43 +0100, Alexandre Franke wrote:
> BTW since 4.0 the new default workflow in bugzilla starts with
> UNCONFIRMED → CONFIRMED. This can be useful for those that keep
> UNCONFIRMED because sometimes reporters misinterpret NEW as "not
> touched yet".

Renaming the default status names in upstream made sense.

For existing instances it breaks any bookmarks in your browser for
search queries using URL parameters like "&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED".
To me that is enough reason to be reluctant.

andre

PS: There is some undocumented alias feature in Bugzilla (no idea if it
works with URL parameters) if anyone wants to play with that:
http://bzr.mozilla.org/bugzilla/4.4/view/head:/template/en/default/global/value-descs.none.tmpl

--
Andre Klapper  |  ak...@gmx.net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/