On Sun, 2016-03-13 at 15:33 +0100, Sébastien Wilmet wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Currently the installed tests [1] of libraries are not parallel
> installable.

Hi Sébastien,

  A.) The change that you propose for GTK+-3's install path for
      installed tests is harmless as far as I can see, no
      reason to object.

  B.) Claiming that they are not parallel installable is a bit
      dramatic.

      When GTK+-4 is released, it should install it's tests in a
      separate path in order to be parallel installable with GTK+3,
      there is no reason why the current install path is a real
      problem looking forward.
      (they could continue to be installed in ...installed-tests/gtk+
      while GTK+-4 tests be installed in another directory).

Cheers,
    -Tristan