Hi;

I already pushed the default change to master, as that will only
affect new clones or updates. I'm also building locally the default
gnome moduleset — but I can safely say that the core platform builds
fine. I'm just worried about gnome-world, but for that I guess we'll
have to wait until stuff breaks.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--