On Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 08:15:19AM +0100, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
> So, I want to stop this thread on my side because not only is making
> me not want to contribute anything ever again, but it also is
> absolutely pointless busy work that relies on two people architecture
> astronauting without the minimal intention of building anything or
> even consensus.

Citing myself from several mails ago: "With master/master-stable, it's a
more relaxed atmosphere."
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2016-June/msg00002.html

There is a proposal that is simple to understand: when tagging a module
in GContinuous, this would mirror what jhbuild builds by default. With a
branch. That's it.

Then there are more complicated proposals where everything is fully
automated, delivering a stable desktop continuously to end users. I
didn't talk about it, but it would enable to do canary releasing and A/B
testing.

And there is a gray scale between those two proposals.

--
Sébastien