On Sat, Jun 17, 2017 at 4:48 PM Michael Catanzaro <mike.catanz...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I think we had
> some rough consensus on this list that the primary missing enterprise
> feature we need in the open source edition is rebase-style merge
> requests. Was there anything else?

It looks like related issues are an EE feature, at least for now:
https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/4058

Although personally this bothers me a lot less than forced merge commits,
assuming that the suggested workaround of using free-form comments ("This
depends on the stuff in #12345") works well enough. I hope that subscribers
to an issue will receive a notification when a mentioned issue is closed,
but if not and I'll have to manually subscribe to related issues where
necessary, then that's an annoyance I can live with ...

Florian