On Tue, 2017-09-05 at 13:33 +0000, Alberto Fanjul Alonso wrote:
> I remember to suggest a PR and the close response easily drive to
> correct place.

If it happens *after* the PR has been filed, it doesn't help one bit.
The person might be new to GitHub and go through a number of steps to
submit their PR, and they'd have to do it again to submit it through
bugzilla.

> I know bugzilla and git.gnome.org by that time but guess that getting
> such response and don't look at it as it seems automatic is the real
> problem.

That's not the problem.

> Anyway a README.md is available in our projects and is the default
> for github (and people used to github). Maybe a simple automatic
> rebase on master po f a README.md (and if you want a mirror-master
> branch as tip on github) can solve this

That would require making changes to every single mirrored module, so
that's not viable.