A short follow up, regardless of the deadline do this ASAP.

There are two reasons to do it even today if possible. One is that it's a
first come first serve system for the majority of processes, and second,
one day buffer for the admins is not a lot and it's reserved for
exceptional cases. In the regular case this will be done with more than a
few days time, even though we sent the email a bit late and that's why we
extended our internal deadline a bit more.

Thanks!