*** This bug is a duplicate of bug 2023417 ***
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2023417
I have the same problem and, based on the bug report above, I assume
that many others have this problem. I know there is a workaround, but it
seems inexcusable to me that Ubuntu does not push a fix through Software
Updater. I detest Windows, but Microsoft would fix this issue
universally and not expect the end-user to have to search for and
install an obscure patch.
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to nautilus in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2023742
Title:
Cannot select multiple files in Nautilus 44.0 with Ctrl + Left Mouse
Button and problems with paste/delete files
Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:
New
Bug description:
GNOME Shell 44.1, GNOME nautilus 44.0, Ubuntu 23.04
In "list view" is impossible to select/unselect more than one file
with Ctrl + LMB combination.
There is also bug with paste and delete files. When deleting a file it
still continues to be shown in the file list, need to press F5 to
refresh the list. When pasting file to another location it looks weird
- it shows blank icon without name, need to press F5 to refresh the
list. This bug exists in list view and also others view options.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+bug/2023742/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp