Public bug reported:
Hello,
I'm running Kubuntu 23.04.
I've installed few fonts from the Settings (Font Manager) and noticed that
Libreoffice (snap) can see the system-wide installed fonts, but it doesn't
detect the user fonts.
I think it should be able to see and works also with the fonts installed
for a specific user and not only with the system fonts
** Affects: libreoffice (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided
Status: New
** Tags: kubuntu snap
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to libreoffice in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2025520
Title:
User fonts are not detected (only system wide fonts)
Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu:
New
Bug description:
Hello,
I'm running Kubuntu 23.04.
I've installed few fonts from the Settings (Font Manager) and noticed that
Libreoffice (snap) can see the system-wide installed fonts, but it doesn't
detect the user fonts.
I think it should be able to see and works also with the fonts
installed for a specific user and not only with the system fonts
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libreoffice/+bug/2025520/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp