*** This bug is a duplicate of bug 2034619 ***
    https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2034619

Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better. This particular bug has already been reported and is a
duplicate of bug 2034619, so it is being marked as such. Please look at
the other bug report to see if there is any missing information that you
can provide, or to see if there is a workaround for the bug.
Additionally, any further discussion regarding the bug should occur in
the other report. Feel free to continue to report any other bugs you may
find.


** This bug has been marked a duplicate of bug 2034619
   [amdgpu] gnome-shell gets SIGKILL'd when lock screen in Wayland

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-shell in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2037166

Title:
  Entering/Waking up from sleep kills active session

Status in gdm3 package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in gnome-shell package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  I have reported this bug against gdm3 but I do not know if it is the
  cause of the bug. My experience is this:

  I work on my laptop as usual, and I may have an application loaded.
  This could be anything - my browser, a temrinal or even just nautilus.
  Why my laptop goes to sleep either manually through the top right menu
  or I type sleep of suspend into the application launcher, or if it's
  automatically by letting the laptop fall asleep automatically after a
  period of time or I close the laptop lid, when I next wake from sleep
  my active session will be terminated. All applications which were
  running will no longer be running.

  I have fully reinstalled my mantic instance, and have also ensured
  that my packages are all up to date, but the problem persists.

  Additional Drivers and Firmware Updates are reporting that there is
  nothing to install or update.

  
  ```
  $ lsb_release -rd
  No LSB modules are available.
  Description:  Ubuntu Mantic Minotaur (development branch)
  Release:      23.10
  ```

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 23.10
  Package: gdm3 45~beta-1ubuntu1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 6.5.0-5.5-generic 6.5.0
  Uname: Linux 6.5.0-5-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.27.0-0ubuntu2
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Sat Sep 23 12:41:07 2023
  InstallationDate: Installed on 2023-09-20 (3 days ago)
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 23.10 "Mantic Minotaur" - Daily amd64 (20230919)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   SHELL=/bin/bash
   TERM=xterm-256color
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
  SourcePackage: gdm3
  UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gdm3/+bug/2037166/+subscriptions


-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to