Public bug reported:
Live session on Budgie 20231016.1, Surface Go 3 tablet with 10 in
screen.
The Network Manager app in the taskbar is not allowing me to scroll
right to the top of the AP list. In order to see all the stations, I
need to click on Network Settings and go to the Budgie Control Center.
Once I've done this, it connects successfully.
** Affects: network-manager-applet (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided
Status: New
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to network-manager-applet in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2039459
Title:
Network manager app doesn't allow scrolling to top of WiFi AP list
Status in network-manager-applet package in Ubuntu:
New
Bug description:
Live session on Budgie 20231016.1, Surface Go 3 tablet with 10 in
screen.
The Network Manager app in the taskbar is not allowing me to scroll
right to the top of the AP list. In order to see all the stations, I
need to click on Network Settings and go to the Budgie Control Center.
Once I've done this, it connects successfully.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager-applet/+bug/2039459/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp