Public bug reported:
Ubuntu 22.04 I can’t connect to the Internet via a SIM card.
I can see how the Measurement Manager is being developed and the plugin is
installed..
I'll add a module: NMWwanFactory
(/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/NetworkManager/1.36.6/libnm-device-plugin-wwan.so)
manager: rfkill: WWAN is jammed with radio; I'll become a file.
the driver does not load!!!
ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 22.04
Package: network-manager 1.36.6-0ubuntu2
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 6.2.0-34.34~22.04.1-generic 6.2.16
Uname: Linux 6.2.0-34-generic x86_64
NonfreeKernelModules: wl
ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu82.5
Architecture: amd64
CRDA: N/A
CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
Date: Tue Oct 17 19:40:10 2023
InstallationDate: Installed on 2023-10-03 (13 days ago)
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS "Jammy Jellyfish" - Release amd64
(20230807.2)
IpRoute:
default via 192.168.43.63 dev wlo1 proto dhcp metric 600
169.254.0.0/16 dev wlo1 scope link metric 1000
192.168.43.0/24 dev wlo1 proto kernel scope link src 192.168.43.83 metric 600
SourcePackage: network-manager
UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)
nmcli-dev:
DEVICE TYPE STATE IP4-CONNECTIVITY IP6-CONNECTIVITY DBUS-PATH
CONNECTION CON-UUID
CON-PATH
wlo1 wifi connected full limited
/org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/3 ONEPLUS_A5000_co_aptsvo
174d782e-8952-4921-b779-adbd0266fe27
/org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/ActiveConnection/1
enp0s25 ethernet unavailable none none
/org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/2 -- --
--
lo loopback unmanaged unknown unknown
/org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/1 -- --
--
nmcli-nm:
RUNNING VERSION STATE STARTUP CONNECTIVITY NETWORKING WIFI-HW WIFI
WWAN-HW WWAN
running 1.36.6 connected started full enabled enabled
enabled enabled disabled
** Affects: network-manager (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided
Status: New
** Tags: amd64 apport-bug jammy wayland-session
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to network-manager in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2039592
Title:
no connection via SIM card
Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:
New
Bug description:
Ubuntu 22.04 I can’t connect to the Internet via a SIM card.
I can see how the Measurement Manager is being developed and the plugin is
installed..
I'll add a module: NMWwanFactory
(/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/NetworkManager/1.36.6/libnm-device-plugin-wwan.so)
manager: rfkill: WWAN is jammed with radio; I'll become a file.
the driver does not load!!!
ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 22.04
Package: network-manager 1.36.6-0ubuntu2
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 6.2.0-34.34~22.04.1-generic 6.2.16
Uname: Linux 6.2.0-34-generic x86_64
NonfreeKernelModules: wl
ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu82.5
Architecture: amd64
CRDA: N/A
CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
Date: Tue Oct 17 19:40:10 2023
InstallationDate: Installed on 2023-10-03 (13 days ago)
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS "Jammy Jellyfish" - Release amd64
(20230807.2)
IpRoute:
default via 192.168.43.63 dev wlo1 proto dhcp metric 600
169.254.0.0/16 dev wlo1 scope link metric 1000
192.168.43.0/24 dev wlo1 proto kernel scope link src 192.168.43.83 metric 600
SourcePackage: network-manager
UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)
nmcli-dev:
DEVICE TYPE STATE IP4-CONNECTIVITY IP6-CONNECTIVITY
DBUS-PATH CONNECTION CON-UUID
CON-PATH
wlo1 wifi connected full limited
/org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/3 ONEPLUS_A5000_co_aptsvo
174d782e-8952-4921-b779-adbd0266fe27
/org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/ActiveConnection/1
enp0s25 ethernet unavailable none none
/org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/2 -- --
--
lo loopback unmanaged unknown unknown
/org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/1 -- --
--
nmcli-nm:
RUNNING VERSION STATE STARTUP CONNECTIVITY NETWORKING WIFI-HW
WIFI WWAN-HW WWAN
running 1.36.6 connected started full enabled enabled
enabled enabled disabled
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager/+bug/2039592/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp