** Package changed: ubuntu => gnome-shell (Ubuntu)
** Changed in: gnome-shell (Ubuntu)
Status: Incomplete => New
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-shell in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2040296
Title:
On the top pannel which contains date and time the calendar popup when
I click on the upcoming months date that is november 1, 2023 last two
weeks are displayed outside the box which contains the weeks. I am
reporting this bug on oct 24, 2023
Status in gnome-shell package in Ubuntu:
New
Bug description:
On the top pannel which contains date and time the calendar popup when I
click on the upcoming months date that is november 1, 2023 last two weeks are
displayed outside the box which contains the weeks. I am reporting this bug on
oct 24, 2023. This is happening if i click the button of 1st november 2023
without clicking after button, if click any other day and click the next month
november date which follows after october it is ok, but if my first click is
next month nov1, nov2, nov3, nov4, this problem is occuring.
kindly fix this error community.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell/+bug/2040296/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp