Maybe if I share screenshots, will it help? My app is behind auth and I
can't share credentials at this stage. As you can see i.a. /courses
request is queued and this request is needed before application load,
causing page load hang.

** Attachment added: "Screenshot from 2024-01-12 23-32-19.png"
   
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/chromium-browser/+bug/2049236/+attachment/5738845/+files/Screenshot%20from%202024-01-12%2023-32-19.png

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2049236

Title:
  Chromium queuing my application requests

Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  I have web application with frontend and backend served behind nginx
  proxy with HTTP 2 enabled. My application is loading very slow,
  because some requests are put into queue for 1s. This only happening
  with chromium. I tested with Newest Edge, Firefox and Chrome.

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/chromium-browser/+bug/2049236/+subscriptions


-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to