Public bug reported:
The first screen in gnome-initial-setup has a hyperlink which says "View
changelog" at first I thought this was the changelog for gnome-initial-
setup and was surprised to be taken to the release notes for Noble. I
think the link should be renamed release notes.
** Affects: gnome-initial-setup (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided
Status: New
** Affects: gnome-initial-setup (Ubuntu Noble)
Importance: Undecided
Status: New
** Tags: cuqa-manual-testing noble
** Also affects: gnome-initial-setup (Ubuntu Noble)
Importance: Undecided
Status: New
** Changed in: gnome-initial-setup (Ubuntu Noble)
Milestone: None => ubuntu-24.04
** Tags added: cuqa-manual-testing noble
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-initial-setup in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2061317
Title:
view changelog hyperlink points to release notes
Status in gnome-initial-setup package in Ubuntu:
New
Status in gnome-initial-setup source package in Noble:
New
Bug description:
The first screen in gnome-initial-setup has a hyperlink which says
"View changelog" at first I thought this was the changelog for gnome-
initial-setup and was surprised to be taken to the release notes for
Noble. I think the link should be renamed release notes.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-initial-setup/+bug/2061317/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp