Public bug reported:
I'm not sure if I'm right here but after updating my Ubuntu to 2024.04
My Wine games (32bit) not anymore have a working sound.
Is far I see, wine does not anymore detect a sound driver. In older
tutorials are hints about missing ":i386" driver for pulse audio. So I
assume the same goes now for pipewire. At least i'm not able to find
either a driver for pulseaudio or pipewire.
ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 24.04
Package: pipewire 1.0.5-1ubuntu1
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 6.8.0-39.39-generic 6.8.8
Uname: Linux 6.8.0-39-generic x86_64
ApportVersion: 2.28.1-0ubuntu3
Architecture: amd64
CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
Date: Sat Aug 3 12:50:40 2024
InstallationDate: Installed on 2023-04-24 (467 days ago)
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 23.04 "Lunar Lobster" - Release amd64 (20230417)
SourcePackage: pipewire
UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to noble on 2024-04-28 (97 days ago)
** Affects: pipewire (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided
Status: New
** Tags: amd64 apport-bug noble wayland-session
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to pipewire in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2075997
Title:
pipewire for :i386 is missing
Status in pipewire package in Ubuntu:
New
Bug description:
I'm not sure if I'm right here but after updating my Ubuntu to 2024.04
My Wine games (32bit) not anymore have a working sound.
Is far I see, wine does not anymore detect a sound driver. In older
tutorials are hints about missing ":i386" driver for pulse audio. So I
assume the same goes now for pipewire. At least i'm not able to find
either a driver for pulseaudio or pipewire.
ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 24.04
Package: pipewire 1.0.5-1ubuntu1
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 6.8.0-39.39-generic 6.8.8
Uname: Linux 6.8.0-39-generic x86_64
ApportVersion: 2.28.1-0ubuntu3
Architecture: amd64
CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
Date: Sat Aug 3 12:50:40 2024
InstallationDate: Installed on 2023-04-24 (467 days ago)
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 23.04 "Lunar Lobster" - Release amd64 (20230417)
SourcePackage: pipewire
UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to noble on 2024-04-28 (97 days ago)
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pipewire/+bug/2075997/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp