[Expired for gnome-shell (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for
60 days.]
** Changed in: gnome-shell (Ubuntu)
Status: Incomplete => Expired
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-shell in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2072577
Title:
multiple times gnome-shell crashed with SIGABRT in ???()
Status in gnome-shell package in Ubuntu:
Expired
Bug description:
I use Ubuntu 24.04 LTS and many times when I unlock the computer I
find that my session is closed, losing all the things I had open,
after this when trying to restart an error message box appears that
says "gnome-shell crashed with SIGABRT in ???() ".
I have tried to see the log to find out what it is but I can't get to
the root of the problem or if it is a gnome-shell bug, can you help me
find out what happened please?
Attach the log.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell/+bug/2072577/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp