Assigning package.

** Package changed: ubuntu => network-manager (Ubuntu)

  Everytime diff WIFI automatically changed connection slow or not work

Status in “network-manager” package in Ubuntu:

  I am using Ubuntu 11.04 amd64 on laptop Thinkpad x220 4287 A28.
  Between my home and Office the Ubuntu change automatically WIFI and WIFI icon
appears as active on top global menu.
  But the Firefox goes on connecting any websites but is not successful
  Just I manually disconnect and connect again Wireless Networking then works
good.