** Attachment removed: "CoreDump.gz"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/telepathy-gabble/+bug/975095/+attachment/3015727/+files/CoreDump.gz

Packages, which is subscribed to telepathy-gabble in Ubuntu.

  telepathy-gabble crashed with signal 5 in g_object_unref()

Status in “telepathy-gabble” package in Ubuntu:

  This is a duplicate of #847793, but I'm reporting it as a new one,
  because it is easier to add debugging information this way.

  I'm running Ubuntu 12.04 with Gnome-shell. System is almost up to date
  - i updated it yesterday.

  How to reproduce the bug? I opened Empathy and signed in with my
  Google, MSN live, Jabber and Facebook accounts. The crash appears
  every half an hour or so and the error message is always the same.

  ProblemType: Crash
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 12.04
  Package: telepathy-gabble 0.16.0-0ubuntu1
  ApportVersion: 2.0-0ubuntu4
  Architecture: amd64
  CrashCounter: 1