It happens to me when opening an instance of a file properties (to copy
in memory an album of music for example by making a selection with my
mouse) and after that ...

I open a second instance of nautilus window (remember that the first
instance properties window is still in open state to continue my copy
and paste procedure), I right click to create new folder and after with
paste menu ... I touch enter key and all my windows shuts !!! And when
opening my second nautilus window the folder says new folder instead of
my paste selection from the first nautilus window instance.

It is really weird, it was happening in Maverick but never bother enter
a bug report for it..

  [apport] nautilus crashed with SIGSEGV in g_type_check_instance()

Status in Nautilus:
  Fix Released
Status in “nautilus” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: nautilus

  This is a very odd problem. I have 4 nfs shares mounted in /media (all
  are displayed on the desktop, and on the left side in nautilus) One of
  those 4 nfs shares makes nautilus crash. This was not a problem before
  when using Ubuntu 6.10. So 3 of them work fine, 1 makes nautilus crash
  when opening the nfs share.

  ProblemType: Crash
  Architecture: i386
  CrashCounter: 1