 I use evolution-mapi to retrieve email on my Ubuntu desktop. My work email has
very limited space on the exchange server and gets full very quickly. So I want
to archive the emails on to my desktop to free up some space on the server.
However, I find no option in evoltion capable of doing so.
Is it possible to add a new option for archiving?

** Affects: evolution (Ubuntu)

No email archiving option for MS exchange in Evolution
Packages, which is subscribed to evolution in Ubuntu.