all omap4 devices we currently support use this chipset (not sure TI even
produces different ones) so that should be safe.
in the light of nvidia-common, given that there might be tegra drivers in the
future that we want to use this package name for. i would prefer to not seed it
for arm atm but keep the option open to make use of nvidia-common for actual
nvidia arm bits once we use them (or if that alternative system is really that
generic and non nvidia drivers use it, the package should be renamed to
jockey-db-common or some such).

i will upload the second patch today if nobody screams at me before ...

Packages, which is subscribed to jockey in Ubuntu.

  FFe: jockey support for pvr-omap4 (Pandaboard)

Status in “jockey” package in Ubuntu:

  PowerVR SGX OpenGL ES driver for Pandaboard is now available at
  Precise, but still lacks support for jockey.

  Having the support will improve the user experience because the user
  will be able to install the proprietary OpenGL ES 2.0 driver by just
  using jockey's gtk interface.

  This will enable a normal user to activate the Unity 3D experience
  using the OpenGL ES2.0 support by just following the same procedure
  already available for other boards like Nvidia and ATI.