But we don't ship that kernel in Precise even; resetting to
Triaged/Wishlist, we're not fixing that just yet...

** Changed in: network-manager (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: modemmanager (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: modemmanager (Ubuntu)

** No longer affects: modemmanager

** No longer affects: network-manager

  Connection with ZTE MF820D LTE/4G modem not using new qmi-wdm/qmi_wwan
  kernel modules

Status in “modemmanager” package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in “network-manager” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  USB modeswitching works ok, and the network operator appears in the NM
  menu, but it fails to connect.

  Package: modemmanager 0.5.2.0-0ubuntu2
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.2.0-22.35-generic-pae 3.2.14
  Uname: Linux 3.2.0-22-generic-pae i686
  ApportVersion: 2.0-0ubuntu4
  Architecture: i386