Thank you for using Ubuntu and filing a bug. While I appreciate you are
frustrated by this issue, lets try to keep the conversation
constructive.

First, apparmor would not uninstall the plugin. It sounds like it is blocking
it from working. Second, firefox ships the apparmor profile, so I have
retargeted the bug to firefox. Rather than purging apparmor you should only
have to:
$ sudo aa-disable /etc/apparmor.d/usr.bin.firefox

Then possibly restart all instances of firefox and it should be back.

The apparmor profile is opt-in and not enabled by default for precisely
these types of plugins. It sounds like you need to update your policy,
and I suggest you add the needed access rules to
/etc/apparmor.d/local/usr.bin.firefox so upgrades won't remove them.

If you would like to attach your /var/log/kern.log file after seeing the
problems, we might be able to incorporate some of the denials into our
official apparmor policy for firefox.

** Package changed: apparmor (Ubuntu) => firefox (Ubuntu)

  AppArmor removing Citrix Plugin from Firefox

Status in “firefox” package in Ubuntu:

  I'm not sure if this is a bug or Apparmor just sucks. I installed
  Citrix reciever from here.

https://www.citrix.com/English/ss/downloads/details.asp?downloadId=2316611&productId=1689163

  It's have doen so several times and it works without a hitch. Until
  you enforce the generic Firefox profile. It then stops working and
  apparmor uninstalls the plugin without asking if you actually want it
  to uninstall it. Then I can never get the plugin reinstalled. Apparmor
  is blocking reinstall even after I purge apparmor from the system.