** Changed in: software-center (Ubuntu)

** Branch linked: lp:~mmcg069/software-center/bug839462

Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.

  software center shows wrong screenshot

Status in “software-center” package in Ubuntu:

  I got a slow internet cnnection. I looked at the information about "World of
Goo", then quickly changed to Illumination Software Center" and opened the
window for the screenshot. The window showed the correct picture, but the
little preview changed to the preview of "World of Goo", maibe when it finished
the download.
  This bug is similar to another one, but I use Maverick Meercat with
software-center 3.0.9. I could not reproduce it.