   Last.fm applet is skipping songs or failing

Packages, which is subscribed to banshee in Ubuntu.

  Last.fm applet is skipping songs or failing

Status in “banshee” package in Ubuntu:

  Hi all. I'm using Ubuntu 11.04 and I always open the Banshee music
  player to listen to songs on Last.FM.. What happens is that whenever I
  use it to go to a station, this applet always skips the first song of
  the list or ignore the existence of it. Also, the ability to skip
  songs one do not want to hear ( which is present in, say, amarok or
  the windows version of the player ) makes the whole thing stop playing
  and then loading other songs and playing the first song from the new
  list with the name of the song that was previously playing... I am not
  sure why this happens but it certainly bugs me.

  Package: evince 2.32.0-0ubuntu12.2
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.38-10.46-generic 2.6.38.7
  Date: Thu Aug  4 13:53:03 2011
  ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/evince
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.04 "Natty Narwhal" - Release amd64 (20110427.1)
  ProcCmdline_: BOOT_IMAGE=/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.38-10-generic
root=UUID=c137af41-e5c6-4d09-838e-a2f5abbce4da ro quiet splash vt.handoff=7
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=pt_BR:en
   LANG=pt_BR.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  ProcVersionSignature_: Ubuntu 2.6.38-10.46-generic 2.6.38.7
  SourcePackage: evince