Public bug reported:

When I enable the Wayland backend in gtk+3.0 (3.4.1-0ubuntu1) from
Precise, all applications I try to run through Wayland segfault.  (After
patching to default to X11 before Wayland, and remove the cairo-gl
dependency.)

Backtrace:  http://www.chaosreigns.com/wayland/dl/gdb-
gtk-3.4.1-patched.txt

<robster> Darxus, that crash is in the ubuntu code - it assumes that its
running under X11 .. /usr/lib/liboverlay-scrollbar3-0.2.so.0 is the
ubuntu scroll library

** Affects: gtk+3.0 (Ubuntu)

** Tags: wayland

Packages, which is subscribed to gtk+3.0 in Ubuntu.

  Ubuntu modifications to GTK+ incompatabile with Wayland

Status in “gtk+3.0” package in Ubuntu: