   Resizing windows by grabbing window borders is difficult

Packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  Hard to resize windows

Status in Ayatana Design:
  New
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:

  http://njpatel.blogspot.com/2011/03/of-borders-and-shadows.html and
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/metacity/+bug/160311
  both claim that this is fixed, but here on Precise alpha 2, I am having
  a real hard time resizing windows.  Even grabbing the lower right
  corner is almost impossible.    The app I have the most trouble with is
  Terminal.  The dang newfangled scrollbar thingy gets in the way.
  Chrome is a bit better off since it has an old style scrollbar, but even
  it is difficult.

  Oh, please, give us back a big fat area to grab when resizing...