** Description changed:

  Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Open dash
  2. Click on Applications Lens
  3. Type in world of goo
  4. Type in volleybrawl
  5. Type in 7zip

  3 and 4 won't show up however 5 will.  I'm assuming this is because it
  just searches the package repos

  Desired solution:

  - All available apps (including apps available to purchase) should be
  displayed under the "apps available to download" category header.
-
- - Underneath the 'Source' filter header, the 'Software Centre' filter
- option should be removed and replaced with 'Open Source' and
- 'Commercial' filter options.

** Tags removed: furtherdesignreviewrequiredp top5p udp
** Tags added: reviewedbydesignp

** Changed in: ayatana-design

Packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  Dash - Currently the app lens doesn't show applications that are
  available for purchase

Status in Ayatana Design:
  Fix Released
Status in Unity:
  Fix Released
Status in Unity Applications Lens:
  Fix Released
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “unity-lens-applications” package in Ubuntu: