** Changed in: ayatana-design

** Changed in: unity

** Changed in: unity (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  Place application and document shortcuts in the shortcut section upon
  opening the Dash

Status in Ayatana Design:
  Invalid
Status in Unity:
  Invalid
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  When you click the Ubuntu icon (the launcher icon?) in the upper-left
  corner of the screen, the dash appears with a nice search bar and some
  shortcuts. I would like to be able to add more shortcuts, like, for
  example, right clicking LibreOffice Writer in the Applications and
  click an option "Add to Shortcuts" and the next time I click the
  Ubuntu icon, I get a nice shortcut to LibreOffice Writer.