  CasperVersion: 1.315
  Date: Thu Apr 26 16:20:24 2012
  ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/gnome-control-center
  LiveMediaBuild: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Release amd64 (20120425)
  ProcEnviron:
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: gnome-control-center
  usr_lib_gnome-control-center:
   activity-log-manager-control-center 0.9.4-0ubuntu3
   deja-dup                            22.0-0ubuntu2
   gnome-bluetooth                     3.2.2-0ubuntu5
   indicator-datetime                  0.3.94-0ubuntu2