Please see attached screenshots. Notice the black areas just below the
top panel(my panel is transparent obviously) on both sides of the
display. These black areas correspond with the rounded corners of the
windows and also when pointing to the "Activities" hot corner you can
see how this fits there as well. Sorry, I do not know how to be more
clear with this bug report, again see attached screenshots.

Cheers,

Singtoh

** Affects: nautilus (Ubuntu)

** Tags: bot-comment
--
display corruption just below top panel left and rifht sides