apport information

** Tags added: apport-collected

** Description changed:

  Certain shapes drawn in earlier LO versions (<3.4.4) are greatly
  distorted in LO 3.5.2 (on windows) and LO 3.5.1.2 (Precise). Vice versa
  when saved in 3.5.1  correctly the documents are broken in 3.4.4
  (Oneric).

  In our case our company logo embedded in writer documents is one of the
  problems. For us this means virtually all old documents are messed up
  when opened with LO 3.5.2 while newly created document are broken when
  viewed with LO 3.4.4.

  I don't know if many users are affected by this, but for us it certainly
  is a stopper to migrate to LO 3.5.1 or 3.5.2 and as a result to Precies.

  Ferry
+ ---
+ ApportVersion: 1.23-0ubuntu4
+ Architecture: amd64
+ DistroRelease: Ubuntu 11.10
+ InstallationMedia: Kubuntu 10.10 "Maverick Meerkat" - Release amd64 (20101007)
+ NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
+ Package: libreoffice 1:3.4.4-0ubuntu1
+ PackageArchitecture: amd64
+ ProcEnviron:
+  LANGUAGE=
+  LANG=nl_NL.UTF-8
+  SHELL=/bin/bash
+ ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.0.0-17.30-generic 3.0.22
+ Tags:  oneiric
+ Uname: Linux 3.0.0-17-generic x86_64
+ UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to oneiric on 2011-10-13 (201 days ago)
+ UserGroups: adm admin cdrom dialout fax floppy lp lpadmin mysql mythtv
plugdev sambashare scanner syslog users video

** Attachment added: "Dependencies.txt"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/979320/+attachment/3125335/+files/Dependencies.txt

  Particular Subtracted shapes not compatible LibO 3.4 - 3.5

Status in LibreOffice Productivity Suite:
  Won't Fix
Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu:

  Certain shapes drawn in earlier LO versions (<3.4.4) are greatly
  distorted in LO 3.5.2 (on windows) and LO 3.5.1.2 (Precise). Vice
  versa when saved in 3.5.1  correctly the documents are broken in 3.4.4
  (Oneric).

  In our case our company logo embedded in writer documents is one of
  the problems. For us this means virtually all old documents are messed
  up when opened with LO 3.5.2 while newly created document are broken
  when viewed with LO 3.4.4.

  I don't know if many users are affected by this, but for us it
  certainly is a stopper to migrate to LO 3.5.1 or 3.5.2 and as a result
  to Precies.

  Ferry
  ---