  Package: libreoffice-base 1:3.5.2-2ubuntu1
  Date: Tue May  8 21:38:05 2012
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu-Server 11.04 "Natty Narwhal" - Release amd64
(20110426)
  ProcEnviron:
-  TERM=xterm
-  PATH=(custom, user)
-  LANG=de_DE.UTF-8
-  SHELL=/bin/bash
+  TERM=xterm
+  PATH=(custom, user)
+  LANG=de_DE.UTF-8
+  SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: libreoffice
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to precise on 2012-04-30 (8 days ago)

** Description changed:

- LibreOffice Base 3.5.2.2 and Calc freeze after ~ 14 mins when exporting data
of a very large (~100 MB) table from an embedded HSQLDB to a LibreOffice Calc
spreadsheet. For this, I am using the procedure outlined in LibreOffice Help.
I can move the cursor after the LibreOffice freeze though.
+ LibreOffice Base 3.5.2.2 and Calc freeze after ~14 mins when exporting data
of a very large (~100 MB) table from an embedded HSQLDB to a LibreOffice Calc
spreadsheet. For this, I am using the procedure outlined in LibreOffice Help.
I can move the cursor after the LibreOffice freeze though.
  Top showed a processor load of 102% on average. Memory usage increased slowly
from ~9% to 14%.
  Exporting a small (~10 kB) table works all right though.
  For closer analyzing this bug please let me know if I need to install the DEB
program package libreoffice-dbg and repeat the export,
  or what should I do to support debugging.

  Package: libreoffice-base 1:3.5.2-2ubuntu1
  Date: Tue May  8 21:38:05 2012
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu-Server 11.04 "Natty Narwhal" - Release amd64
(20110426)
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=xterm
   PATH=(custom, user)
   LANG=de_DE.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: libreoffice
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to precise on 2012-04-30 (8 days ago)

  LibreOffice Base 3.5.2.2 freezes when exporting a very large table to
  a Calc spreadsheet

Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu: