Sometimes when I try to select (right mouse) the property of a folder or
file, the system freezes the folder that contains it getting dark grey
and a window shows up telling
"GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Message did not receive
a reply (timeout by message bus)". I have not other choice to close the
window. No other effect I have noticed and as it has come it goes away.

** Affects: nautilus (Ubuntu)

Selecting property file or folder freezing it