Please fix this bug: http://oi49.tinypic.com/soo1nk.jpg

  nautilus frequently uses 100% cpu

Status in “nautilus” package in Ubuntu:

  Karmic 64-bit
  latest updates August 28th

  Everytime I open a nautilus window, say by double clicking on a
  desktop folder, the window opens, but nautilus takes about five
  seconds at 100% cpu just to let me see what's in the folder.  Then, if
  I switch to another folder in that window, the same thing happens.
  Sometimes this leads the whole desktop to freeze and only killall
  nautilus gets my desktop back.

  I tried ubuntu-bug -p nautilus, but it crashes on me, says there's a
  bug with firefox...