Please fix this bug: http://oi49.tinypic.com/soo1nk.jpg

  Nautilus cpu usage of 100%, locks up when pressing the view-menu

Status in “nautilus” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: nautilus

  I've seen some similar bugs, but none that completely matches my
  problem.

  Nautilus sometimes uses 100% cpu, but I can't tell when. But when it
  happens I can kill it and when it automaticly restarts it immediately
  has 100% cpu usage again. When I turn of auto-restart in my session
  settings, and start it manually it still has 100% cpu usage. But when
  I reboot it doesn't have 100% cpu usage.

  When I press 'view' from the menu nautilus completely locks up, before
  I could still use it (I first noticed it because my cpu cooler was
  turning on from while to while). Also when I try to empty my
  reclyclebin in these cases would make nautilus hang.

  When I turn of the previews of images, the problem is solved, which I
  think is strange, because even when nautilus is running in the
  background (so no window is open) or when I browse a folder without
  images and videos it otherwise would still use 100% cpu.

  Unfortunately I don't know a way to see where nautilus is working on.