It was a bit unclear for me so I made extreemely short compare of processes
that are same in both files. The bug we're in so strange that i'm starting to
doubt it's lightdm issue. But highly suspected. It was one of these.
First collumn is Dennis, second mine. Notice, how lightdm was not present on
Dennis machine when file created, then it comes up and dissapears.
How do you know it runs with userid 1000? How to check it on my computer? User
cannot run lightdm unless --test-mode flag is on, or is there another way? Why
should it testmode itself on shutdown?

** Attachment added: "ps-summary"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/lightdm/+bug/984785/+attachment/3157869/+files/ps-summary

  .goutputstream files polluting $HOME

Status in Light Display Manager:
  New
Status in “nautilus” package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in “nautilus” source package in Precise:

  .goutputstream files polluting $HOME.
  Which software or operation is creating these and why?

  Package: xauth 1:1.0.6-1
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia & ati
  Date: Wed Apr 18 13:29:31 2012
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise Pangolin"
  ProcEnviron:
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash