** Package changed: ubuntuone-couch (Ubuntu) => evolution-couchdb
(Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to evolution-couchdb in Ubuntu.

  ubuntu one address book empty in evolution and thunderbird

Status in “evolution-couchdb” package in Ubuntu:

  First I should mention that I can use and sync the ubuntu one address
  book on 11.10 and 10.10 successfully with evolution (and thunderbird).

  To sum up: the ubuntu one address book is there, but it is empty
  (although it should not be)

  What I did: after a clean install of the precise rc1 (images from april 16th)
I did the following:
  * sign in to ubuntu one
  * set up thunderbird (create my usual mail account)
  which led to:
  * there was no adress book 'Ubuntu One' in thunderbird

  Then I:
  * installed 'evolution evolution-couchdb evolution-indicator
evolution-plugins evolution-plugins-experimental evolution-webcal
libreoffice-evolution xul-ext-calendar-timezones xul-ext-gdata-provider
xul-ext-lightning'
  * set up evolution (create my usual mail account)
  which led to:
  * there is an adress book called 'Ubuntu One' in evolution and thunderbird
  * this address book appears to be empty (either in evolution or in
thunderbird)

  Additionally:
  * when I log into 'https://one.ubuntu.com/contacts/' all my contacts are there
  * when I log into my local couch db
'file:///$HOME/.local/share/desktop-couch/couchdb.html' I can not find any
contact

  Package: ubuntuone-couch 0.3.0-0ubuntu4
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.2.0-23.36-generic-pae 3.2.14
  Uname: Linux 3.2.0-23-generic-pae i686
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia wl
  ApportVersion: 2.0.1-0ubuntu4
  Architecture: i386