Hi again SlugiusRex, and thanks for getting back to quickly with the
traceback. This is actually a known bug in Quantal, bug 1000238, and so
I will mark this bug as a duplicate of that one. Note that we have a fix
commited for this, and it should be released very soon as part of the
next development release of Software Center in Quantal.

Please add any additional information to that bug, and track it for the
status of the fix.

Thanks again! Best regards,
Gary

   Software-Center crashes on starting

Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.

  Ubuntu Software Center Loads and then Closes

Status in “software-center” package in Ubuntu:

  Ubuntu 12.04 after upgrading the system does not load the software
  center of ubuntu, as it is thinking and then closes automatically,
  shows no internal error message but it is a failure that happens in my
  pc because I can not access the center ubuntu software.