** Package changed: totem (Ubuntu) => unity (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to totem in Ubuntu.

  Unity Panel after recent update no longer lets you navigate multiple
  instances of a running app.

Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:

  After a recent update I can no longer select multiple instances of a
  running app.  Eg  If I have three documents open in LibraOffice, when
  I left click on the Libraoffice icon only the last used document is
  displayed instead of three miniture documents, letting me choose which
  document I want.

  release         Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

  unity:
    Installed: 5.12-0ubuntu1