Hola Natalia! I've temporarily assigned you this bug and set it to
"incomplete" to see if you have an idea about why the "sign in the an
existing account" might not be appearing sometimes in the Ubuntu SSO
dialog.

Of course, feel free to reassign, etc., as needed.

Thanks!

** Changed in: software-center (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Natalia Bidart (nataliabidart)

** Changed in: software-center (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.

  Can't sign in to USC recommendations

Status in “software-center” package in Ubuntu:

  I can't sign in to USC recommendations. The issue is that when I sign
  in using my launchpad.net ID that it says the email address is already
  registered and just reverts to waiting for me to register with a new
  email address. Apparently according to the question I posted there
  should be an option to login to an account and not only to setup an
  account.