Public bug reported:

This is a renewal of bug #994240 . Since upgrade to ubuntu 12.04 one of
the gnome support functions of XFCE is broken, i.e. nautilus -n does not
work anymore.

However, bug #994240 is constantly closed  by a guy named Sebastien
Bacher who ignorantly insists on that this is not a bug but the
inability to use XFCE.

On the other side, the ubuntu guys replied to the question #196103, that
this is a bug.

So I cannot open a bug report, because the launchpad people claim it is not a
bug,
and I cannot ask a question because the answer people claim that it is a bug.

After all it turns out to be rather a problem of a denial of service attack
driven by Sebastien Bacher against launchpad by closing legitimate bug reports.

How would one report this as a bug if not like this? How does Ubuntu
protect launchpad against malicious ignorants?

** Affects: nautilus (Ubuntu)

  Gnome program not running under XFCE since 12.04

Status in “nautilus” package in Ubuntu: