Package: nautilus 1:3.4.2-0ubuntu1
Date: Thu Jun  7 19:42:41 2012
GsettingsChanges: org.gnome.nautilus.window-state geometry '901x691+463+24'
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu  "Precise" - Build amd64 LIVE Binary 20120426-22:45
ProcEnviron:
 TERM=xterm
 PATH=(custom, no user)
 LANG=it_IT.UTF-8
 SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: nautilus

** Affects: nautilus (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug precise

  searches must repeat every time i change tab

Status in “nautilus” package in Ubuntu:

  I'm italian, i don't speak english very well: please, excuse me for language
errors.
  I have Ubuntu 12.04 adm64 with gnome.

  I open nautilus with 2 tabs.
  In one of these tabs (for example the first) i do a research, and in the
other i do other stuff (for example i open a directory i found searching in the
first tab: i right click on the directory and then "open in a new tab").

  When i close the second tab (and return to the first) the research is
  restarted. I see "searching...." (and after a while the results)
  instead of seeing the "old" results, that i found firstly.

  I am not sure i've been clear, so ask me if you didn't understand.

  Lucio

  Package: nautilus 1:3.4.2-0ubuntu1