I can reproduce this bug by printing from the GIMP with a custom page
size (create one and select it, not simply select "Custom"). The job is
sent with the broken PageSize attribute and Ghostscript errors out.

Adding GTK task and closing CUPS task ...

Packages, which is subscribed to gimp in Ubuntu.

  GTK Print dialog sends broken custom page size attribute:
  "PageSize=Custom.Custom.<width>x<length>"

Status in “cups” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in “gimp” package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in “gtk+3.0” package in Ubuntu:

  When trying to print a photo, the printer stops with status "rendering
  completed". I have to remove all printing jobs and restart CUPS to be
  able to print again. This error does not occur when printing other
  documents, i.e. simple text.

  I use a HP PhotoSmart b109a connected to a Fritz!Box 7390 wireless
  router ("socket://fritz.box:9100").

  This bug is also present in Debian: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-
  bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=664031